We can test the effectiveness of a communication very easily. Check whether the desired outcome is met or not . The acid test is whether the communication is as per the need of the situation or not.
Communicate to Live
not Live to Communicate
Our subconscious mind at times make us to speak. It also compels us to think without any purpose. In such a case, what we speak, write to the other person, think about others may lead to some unwanted situations. Communication by itself should not become a need. It is our distinct ability. We use it to carry out a task together, we use it to relate with someone.
Tips for effective Communication
- Have clarity about what we need in various situations.
- Try to develop power to think creatively. Also try to control your negative thoughts and feelings.
- Have faith in other people that they will change themselves. This really helps to foster effective communication.
- Have clarity about your higher order goals. Link those with the present communications.
Choose a day for observing yourself. That day from morning till you go to sleep…
Ask yourself some questions.
How many times you…
- Communicate keeping a specific purpose in mind.
- Are able to control your thoughts and feelings.
- Are conscious of your higher order goals and ignore lower order gestures coming from someone.
- Have faith in others.
- Empower or inspire someone.
- Realize what you need and what others need.